Saturday, August 11, 2012

COME AWAY WITH ME

SONG OF SOLOMON 2

10 My beloved spake , and said unto me, Rise up , my love, my fair one, and come away . 11 For, lo, the winter is past , the rain is over and gone ; 12 The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come , and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;13 The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise , my love, my fair one, and come away . 14 O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely.


TODAY GOD IS CALLING HIS PEOPLE TO HIS HOLY HILL TO SPEND TIME ALONE WITH HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child