Tuesday, March 6, 2012

STAND

These are strange and trying times. I have come to what I thought was the edge of my faith more than once but every time God has nudged me to take another step and there I have found hidden bridges. I will not give up. I will not back down. I know in whom I can safetly put my trust. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob the One and Only, True and Living God....Jesus. I have this confidence...He will come and that right early and if I hold on there is victory in him. Sometimes I feel so alone but that's okay. I'll walk alone if I have to; I will leave behind everything it really doesn't matter. I believe God. I have been entangled in sin and I won't go back. I will wait! Wiping tears if I have to; crawling if I must; however. I will make it to the promise. I will stand.

Matthew 24:15
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holyplace, (whoso readeth , let him understand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child