Friday, July 1, 2011

Don't Faint It is Almost Time to Reap


I had a dream a while ago and in the dream me and some people were at the shore of the beach and God told us to prophesy and as we did diamonds began to wash up on the shore.Sunday in church I saw an abundance of diamonds and I heard the Lord say I am turning it around for your good. Later in the service a leader said "God is turning it around." I also heard "It is laid before you all you have to do is gather; no toil; no sweat; just gather". Some years ago I was going through a storm in my life and it happened to be after a hurricane had hit the city I live in. I use to park by the water (which was much higher because of all the rain) and pray. After I prayed I would ask God to show me a sign that he had heard me...the sign was a fish jumping out of the water. Today I felt led to go to the beach. God gave me specific instructions. I was to go to three different areas of the beach. The first area was crowded...I prayed and read the bible and God told me to wash in the water and then move to the next area. The next area was less crowded and there were a lot of shells on the sand. I only had to bend down and pick them up. I looked up and I saw dolphins jumping in the water and God said "I have always been here, I have always heard you." I went to the third area and sat on a sand dune and prayed and prophesied then I went down closer to the water and read a short passage of the bible and prayed and then washed in the water again. I feel like we are at the edge of something great. I know it is hard. I know some days you may be discouraged but hold on It is almost time to reap and the harvest will be great.

Galatians 6:9
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child