Monday, March 14, 2011

A Word From The Lord

Your roots are deep and even though you are looking for a harvest and fruit and do not see there is still progress in the spirit realm. Your fruit will be giant and your roots unmovable. I have prepared you to yield much fruit. You are still concerned with who likes you and who approves of you. You are still my broken little child in that way but I will restore you and mend the broken places. You shall yield much fruit.It is not about who likes you for I love you with an everlasting love and you are accepted in the heavenlies. What I have given you is great.I warn my prophets and tell them of my moves and plans. You are so beaten down by the day to day that when I tell you a thing sometimes you don't seek it out fully but I am removing the weight; I am removing the burdens. You will flow in your giftings as never before. You are my prophet; you will be unliked for my sake; persecuted for my sake but great is your reward, great is your portion of me. You have access to me. I am offering you my love and my friendship. There will be a separation. Eagles don't fly with the gulls they soar the mountain tops they overlook the land. You asked me to send someone...I am sending you. Focus and grow with me and I will hold nothing from you; you are called to such a place that when you reach that place in me anything unlike me will die; it won't remain. Be secure in the position I have given you. As long as you seek me and obey my voice nothing can stop it. Isaiah 27:6 KJV He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root : Israel shall blossom and bud , and fill the face of the world with fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child