Sunday, February 13, 2011

Choose Christ

These past weeks have been strange to say the least. There is so much activity in the Spirit Realm. This week a childhood dream came to be. When I was a child I had a reoccuring dream; in the dream black paint kept trying to cover a white canvas. That dream terrified me even though I did not know the meaning until I was older. The meaning is evil trying to overtake good. I would wake up and be scared for hours after that dream. I guess my spirit always knew the meaning of the dream. This week while driving my car the same feeling I use to have as a child when I dreamed that dream came over me and I knew exactly what it meant. I had to choose. I am not a Christian who was instantly set free from everything when I got saved. Some things I continued to do and as my relationship with God grew he delivered me. One thing in particular lasted the longest. At one point in my relationship with God I knew his grace was gone regarding the matter and even though I was still struggeling not to do this thing I knew that if I did it I was uncovered and the devil would finally have his way. I had just come off of a fast that had brought some matters that i guess had been hidden to the surface and I felt myself fighting them again but this time was different. As I was driving and the familiar feeling that would come over me while I had this dream came over me and I knew that if I gave in I would be lost in sin. The evil would win. So I encourage anyone reading this to choose God over whatever they are dealing with and ask him for strength. Be found in God.

Revelation 22
heard and seen , I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. 10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11 He that is unjust , let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy , let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold , I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be . 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17 And the Spirit and the bride say , Come . And let him that heareth say , Come . And let him that is athirst come . And whosoever will , let him take the water of life freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child