Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There is An End to Grace

I remember during a time in my life when I was doing wrong while knowing better the Lord began to grow tired of my sin. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I did not want to stop. One day a co-worker and I were in the front office of the school I worked in and I saw a worksheet another teacher had left behind and I wanted to make a copy. I showed it to my co-worker who taught the same grade as I did and told her we should make copies; she agreed but wanted to wait until the next day to make the copies. I talked her into copying the worksheet right then and while we were on our way back to our portables,someone stopped us and informed us that lightening had struck both our portables. We rushed to the portables to see the damage. The lightening had went through her portable exited it and then went through my portable and exited the back of it and dug a trench about 4 inches deep to my car and then hit my car. If God had not put it on that teachers heart to leave the worksheet in case someone else wanted to copy it we may have been in the portables or worst on the steps (which were metal) on the way in; but God sought to warn not destroy me. I went into the library while waiting on the tow truck and walked near a shelf of books. Out of no where a book fell off the shelf and the title was "Pinkerton Behave!";my last name is Pinkerton. Just as God sent a warning to me, he is sending a warning to the entire world through earthquakes,etc. The message :Be Saved!Behave!Be holy! BE obedient.
1 Chronicles 28:9
And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
Isaiah 55:6
Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near
Ezekiel 33:5
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
There is an end to grace. In this hour we must sanctify ourselves while we still can for after a while he that will come shall come and will not tarry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child