Saturday, February 12, 2022

Remember

 This week I have been thinking about patterns and repetition as they relate to breakthrough and other aspects of life. God told me something about 20 years ago that he has continually repeated. I did not understand it at the time but over the years the statement he has been making has become clearer. I won't share what he said but I will share that it was a bit of an instruction. I also thought about things that have caused me to miss breakthroughs and blessings in the past and it tends to be one thing in particular. So as I wait for the manifestation of what God is doing I will be careful to remember instruction and I will also remember to not let old patterns cause me to forfeit what God has for me. Has God repeated something to you over and over? if so do not take it lightly. Is there an old pattern that you seem to get caught up in that affects your life negatively? Take a moment to identify those things and then pray and ask God to give you more insight on them...keep them in remembrance so that when they come up you will know how to proceed.


John 14:26

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child