Sunday, May 22, 2022

Fear Not

 I recently finished rewatching all of the episodes of "Touched By an Angel"; I am also watching "Highway to Heaven". At first I thought it was just a coincidence that I was watching them both. I had watched the "Flying Nun" and I thought it was because I wanted to watch shows that were more wholesome and although I did there was more to it. As I watched "Touched By an Angel" and "Highway to Heaven" I began to think more about angels. Saturday as I sat by the water God said he was Lord Sabaoth which means the "Lord of Host" or as I had heard it before "Lord of the Angel Armies". God also told me "I love you, it's going to be okay".  Glory of Zion's Sunday topic today was "Lord Sabaoth" it was  confirmation that felt like a trumpet being blown and God announcing " I AM LORD SABAOTH". I know various names of God and their meaning. But him introducing himself using a particular name let me know that this was the virtue of himself that he was releasing. There will be an increase in angelic activities. Recently I talked to an old friend about the period of being set apart I had gone through. I told her I had asked God "are the angels gonna be my friends?" She said, "well now they may be". I love that about her; the fact that she recognizes the greatness of God. Yesterday as I sat by the water I also reflected on how God is removing fear from us.  I first noticed this in my life when I realized that I had stopped wearing masks (as protection from Covid).  I had been strict about wearing them when I was in public and then one day I was running low on them and didn't buy more and just stopped wearing them. Even before Covid fear had crept into different areas of my life. I found myself being apprehensive about going certain places by myself. I like to be alone sometimes and that may be in an areas that are kind of secluded. I had started to think, maybe this isn't safe; whereas before the thought never crossed my mind. As I sat by the water after dark with my windows down and earpods in my ear looking at the water I felt completely safe and there was a freedom in that, that I had not felt in a while. As God continues to break fear off of us and dispatch his angels to subdue the enemy rejoice and fear not.

Luke 2:10

“And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child