Sunday, April 10, 2022

Love Is Enough

My oldest son and I were talking one day this week and he insinuated that his younger brother and sister were "bad". I told him they were angels and he respectfully disagreed. I told him one day they were gonna be like Monica on "Touched By an Angel" and reveal that they were angels sent by God. He laughed; I asked, "what if they did and started glowing; what would you say?" He said he would say that God has a good sense of humor l.o.l. (and he does).  I thought about how parents and grandparents view their children. It is not that they don't see their faults; its that there love overshadows or covers them. I thought on it even more and I wondered what it would be like if we saw each other as God sees us? What if we simply loved? Love is Enough. I love you with the love of Jesus Christ; till next time...


Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13: 1-2









No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child