Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Deliverance Is Nigh

Today two books that I ordered on deliverance came in the mail. Both of the books were written by Frank Hammond the author of "Pigs in the Parlor". One book is "Overcoming Rejection" and the other is "Children's Deliverance". I believe there is going to be a wave of deliverance for God's people. We need to be whole in order to carry the fire of the Lord and lead people out of darkness. There has been alot of rain in my area; it is symbolic of what is happening in the spirit realm. This is a time of washing, preparing, and getting our house in order (Spring cleaning). I am so greatful for the Spring that has taken place in the lives of believers...a refreshing, and a renewal. I'm excited about what God is doing.

Isaiah 61:1 KJV
The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted , to proclaim liberty to the captives , and the opening of the prison to them that are bound ;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child