Thursday, March 10, 2011

Return

After church last night I began to sing the phrase "Your Greater Lord, Your Greater Lord, Your Greater Lord". I write songs so it isn't uncommon for me to sing a melody out of the blue but this was different. I sang that phrase over and over all night and when I woke up I started to sing it again and I said to myself "where did that come from?" and I realized that my pastor had been singing the song "Nobody's Greater" and it must have really took root in my spirit. Today I arrived somewhere before schedule and I started to do some other things but I felt God drawing me. I went by the water in an area that wasn't that far away. I happened to have a cd that had "Nobody's Greater" on it and I had started to play it. I parked by the water with the song playing and noticed a crane and the beauty of the scene caused me to worship. As I began to sing the words of the song the crane began to walk across the parking lot until it was about three feet away from me and I began to cry and worship more. God is awesome and words are so powerful!
Mark 4:20
And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive [it], and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child