Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sending You To The Nations

I like to drive and pray and on my way to church this morning I wanted to take the scenic route along the water and God told me to take the interstate. I heard the Lord say "I'm taking you on highways and intersections that will lead you to your destiny; I'm extending traveling mercies ;(Then in church) He said I am taking you to the nations; don't get off and go onto the wrong path; you don't have to take chances and be uncertain; I will no longer keep you hidden; I'm sending you to the nations; God told me to look around while I was in church and he said this is your family; just as I left my family and joined myself to the apostles you shall; this is your family...I believe this word wasn't just for me I hope it speaks to you in your situation too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child