Saturday, August 21, 2010

Forgive

Today while in prayer I got ready to go into spiritual warfare and the Holy Spirit redirected me. I felt the need to pray about forgiveness. I encourage you to seek the Lord with me; that he may teach us to forgive, for real. I don't want to hold unforgiveness even in my subconscious so I am asking the Lord to search my heart and to operate on it to remove any unforgiveness. Seek the Lord with me. Like never before we need the heart and mind of God and if God held grudges we would all be in trouble. Thank God for his mercy! now we need to extend that mercy in our lives. God Bless you.
Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 6:10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven. 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread. 6:12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. 6:13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. 6:14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lukewarm by Grace

Psalm 23

Psalm 91

Mother and Child